Nasi Padang River Valley

55 Zion Road
Singapore 247780
Tel: 67343383

I have actually eaten at this famous Nasi Padang stall a few times, not because it's good, it's because till now, I still don't understand why are people recommending this place. After eating here a few times, I still can't find the magic behind this.


There use to be a competitor that set up just beside this Nasi Padang Stall and in less than a year, it closed down. This original Nasi Padang must be too good to be true ah.


But then, everytime I makan here, I am quite disappointed with the food. Though they have many varieties that seem mouthwatering, when u begin to take a few bites, the feeling of disappointment builds up.


The food is always very cold. The chicken thigh which I had is very hard and not even spicy. The sotong which I have the other time is not clean properly. The vegetables are not fragrant. And prices are not cheap too.


I just hope that by trying so many times, I could have stuck lottery by having a superb Nasi Padang, but just too bad.


Rating: 4/10


No comments: